Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hiney Helper by Heather's Naturals

I am a huge fan of CJs butter but always looking for something new so when I had the chance to try Hiney Helper I was more then happy to. Hiney Helper is an all natural Diaper Rash salve. While it does have an odd scent, I am pleased with it because it reminds me of how pure the ingredients are. The ingredients consist of: unrefined shea butter, calendula oil, bees wax, almond oil, and grapeseed oil.


Hiney Helper has a slight grit texture but I found that it helps to keep it in place. My kids are very sensitive to most products and even with their worst rash, it did not bother them at all. I use cloth diapers and I did not need to use a barrier with this. However, it is your decision to take that chance. I am not saying go ahead and do it or dont.

Hiney Helper was also good for my 7 month olds scalp eczema. I rubbed it into her scalp at night and washed her hair in the morning(considering some ingredients are oils). Her scalp quickly became soft and non scaly.

It comes in a cute little tin that fits into pretty much any diaper bag pocket. Heather has been kind enough to giveaway 1 tin to a lucky reader. Entries will be taken on my facebook page.

Please check her page out as well
https://www.facebook.com/#!/HeathersNaturals


https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Young-Mamas-Reviews/192511050793982

No comments:

Post a Comment