Sunday, February 5, 2012

EcoSprout detergent

I recently have spoken to a few moms that are having a hard time finding a good wash routine for their diapers due to soft water. Good news!!! I have very soft water and after a lot of trial and error I figured out the perfect wash routine for diapers. That involves EcoSprout!!!!


I have tried numerous detergents for my diapers and have always ended up with build up at some point. After a lot of trial and error and the help of some other EcoSprout fans, I finally came up with a good routine for my soft water. I have been using EcoSprout for a few months now and have had no problems with build up or stink. EcoSprout is gentle on cloth diapers and is an all natural detergent that smells great going into the wash. It rinses clean also.

My wash routine is a cold prerinse, hot wash with 1 TB of Ecosprout, and a cold rinse. For those extra stinky diapers that have been in the pail for awhile I also add 2 TB of BacOut. While EcoSprout gets rid of the stink on its own, the BacOut gives it that extra boost that also helps with the stains.

Please feel free to leave comments with your EcoSprout wash routine for different types of water.




And make sure to go to my page and enter to win a 24 oz bag of your choice in scent!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment