Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bows By Audra Review!!!

About a month ago, I had the honor of winning a contest for Bows by Audra on facebook.  http://www.facebook.com/#!/BowsByAudra
After trying just one bow, my daughters and I became addicted! I started getting bows regularly :)
Audra offers numerous different styles of bows. My favorite are the mini korker bows because they work by themselves and as a set with pigtails!
I also bought an inside out bow in cow print to match my youngest daughter's diaper :) I wish I had the picture to show but I couldn't get it on here but here is a picture of the bow!

I also fell in love with Audra's flower clips. She has basic flowers and also makes funky printed flowers!



My daughter's have started a routine of making sure they have a bow or flower in their hair every single day! After they are dressed, they insist on getting "pretty". It is a huge change from the little girls who hated getting their hair brushed let alone putting it up. All thanks to Audra's adorable bows and flowers.
Audra has also recently expanded into little boys ties and some bow holders. While I have not had the pleasure of trying these yet, they are not far behind :)

Audra is a wonderful woman to order from. She is very courteous and efficient. I have never had any problems with my orders. They have always been sent quickly and packaged well. She has put up with my indecisiveness numerous times and helped me come up with what I wanted. I even contacted her with a price point and said surprise me! I was pleasantly surprised with the items I received.
With that said, I want to suggest that you all go check out her facebook page and send her some love for me :)




No comments:

Post a Comment