Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year New Directions :)

Ok everyone. So I have decided to take some new directions with the blog this year. I am going to also be writing about topics I feel are important for families, personal experiences that might help someone else, and if anyone else has a topic that they would like to see please email me at youngmamasreviews@hotmail.com


As part of the New Year, I would like to introduce myself a little bit to new readers. Everyone wants to know who they are reading.

I am a younger mama with 3 beautiful little girls ages 4,2, and 6 months. They have been such different children that I have experienced a lot with them.

My oldest was born via induction at 43 weeks weighing in at 9 lbs 1.5 oz.
My second was born via induction at 36 weeks due to heart rate decrease weighing in at 7 lbs 11 oz.
And the baby was born on her own at 38 weeks weighing in at 7 lbs 9.5 oz. She was not waiting and I delivered less then an hr after my water broke. Thankfully we were at the hospital for an ultrasound when it happened!

I cloth diaper, babywear, cosleep, and many other things.

I have been married since Valentines Day 2009. And found out 2 weeks later about baby number 2.


I probably missed a bunch but I dont want to write a book :)

No comments:

Post a Comment